3:39 PM Voice for the voiceless.....

"Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. I don’t want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn’t make sense to not give them information.” - Presidential hopeful Barack Obama





My question is to "Christians" or rather followers of Christ.... My question isn't to 3/4 of San Francisco or the alike that would vote in support of the above statement... Barack Obama claims to know Jesus..... Now, how does someone that claims this, support abortion? I'm going to leave it simple.. I could bring in a ton of documentation to show the Obama cover-up on the born-alive survivors bill, endless documents that prove Obama has been misrepresenting fact. Obama's record on abortion is extreme...like I said he opposed the ban on partial-birth abortion -- a practice a fellow Democrat, the late Daniel Patrick Moynihan, once called "too close to infanticide." Obama strongly criticized the Supreme Court decision upholding the partial-birth ban.... In the Illinois state Senate... he opposed a bill similar to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion. And now Obama has oddly claimed that he would not want his daughters to be "punished with a baby" because of a crisis pregnancy -- hardly a welcoming attitude toward new life.

.. but I'll keep it simple and direct...

If you claim to be a follower of Christ and support this, I would ask on what grounds? As something as ridiculous as this crap. I can find rhyme and reason and chalk up grounds that would support letting me run up and punch you square in the throat..

If you support Barack Obama........... you support killing babies... which is fine, you are entitled to your opinion.. however... if you claim to live a life that follows Jesus Christ and support this crap.. well.. I don't think we know the same Jesus Christ and I would be glad to slug your fake jesus christ in the throat twice..... Clearly I'm just as capable of being ignorant but at least I'm not supporting the death of little children and I'll gladly sin in their defense...



If you think this is brutal I would disagree.. because it's not as brutal as sucking the brains out of a babes skull..

Go educate yourself...

Jesus supports life... Obama supports death..

here is a start..

Mark 9:37... "whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." - Jesus Christ..

Mark 10:14-15..." Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not recieve the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." -Jesus Christ..