12:15 AM The Arbonne project.

So, I thought I'd take a break from flexing my insight on politics and focus a little on what's going on in my life.

This last weekend I went with Julie to help with the Green Baby Expo. Julie and her mother had set up an Arbonne booth that featured Arbonne baby products. I'll tell you the truth, I have been well educated on what's good for you and what isn't. I'm currently learning how to eat better. and I'll admit I'm screaming and complaining the whole way. There's something strange about the human body and its fixation on salts and sugars and the most attracting fats. It makes perfect sense to me why the best tasting foods are the worst for you. THEY'RE SO FREAKIN' GOOD THOUGH! haha..

Anyways...

So, like I said Julie and her mother ( Karen) put a lot of time into this project. As well as myself. I think it's a given that I should be supportive with what Julie is doing. I might add that I'm using Arbonne products and I can't believe the difference it makes. I think I would have spent the rest of my life just dealing with and suffering through what Arbonne has helped resolve.

The Expo resulted in a great success for Julie and Karen. I was happy to help as well.

Here are examples of business material I've designed for Arbonne.



This is a display for the Green Baby Expo
(printed on foam-core 28x28 inches, 28x60 inches)
Full display width 94 inches, Hight 60 inches


Business card


Online Event Flyer


Seasonal Product Brochure