11:29 PM Orange Floor and beyond...

So, I finished the finalcept (that's my own made up word.. It means Final Concept.) of the Antioch Church logo and brand and sent it to Sean McMasters (Pastor in Santa Cruz). Haven't heard anything yet, he just had a baby.. well he didn't but his wife did.. If anything, colors might change... on the logo that is..

Here's a look..
Also, the creation of this logo will be exposed in a tutorial on the Orange Floor site... We are working hard and plan to launch everything soon.. I've spent the last few weeks writing up a crazy contract form for future clients... Basically, I'm doing all the stuff that isn't fun right now.


Earlier today I went down and collaborated with a Redding Print Company for promotional material for Orange Floor. I'm getting some pretty sick example booklets done up, as well as some DIE-CUT contact cards, all fully custom. Can't wait!

Some of you have heard about the 6 panel painting I'm going to start.. Sunday night after church I shared it with Billy... the look on his face was priceless as I told him about the two hunchback looking dudes jamming what looked to be giant tubes into the sides of the Son of Man. I think the sprinkler system was Billy's favorite part.. or maybe it was the 5 gallon buckets. Hopefully I can do justice to the vision the Lord gave me.... Anyways, I plan on spending a good year or so on this project... I won't be revealing it publicly until it's finished.. The only way to get glimpses of it, is by being my friend...