2:12 AM MAN-UP.

You know, with all the Obvious differences I have with Barrack Obama I agree with him on one thing.. Wheres all the "dudes" at? Out of all Obama's hopeful (and I say it boldly) claptrap he says one thing right... (I'll be breaking down what he say's wrong also.. as well as what McCain says right and wrong.. but that's for a later time..)

In regards to the men in most Churches.... I feel there is a lack of "real" men... If I look around I see dudes that look like little boys.. why? Mainly because they still act like little boys.. They run around wearing "girl clothing" have "girl haircuts" and are BIG TIME "drama queens" Men today are more concerned with fashion more than anytime in history.. Don't get me wrong.. I don't have an issue with making sure you look good.... The ladies like that.. Today men are passive, they are cowards, they can't talk face to face... When issues arise they hide behind pansy texting. They try and drink their problems away.. They abandon their children.. MOST MEN IN THE CHURCH ARE NOT CAPABLE OF DISCIPLING SOMEONE.

A lot of these "dudes" make more of a stand through being EMO or INDIE or METROSEXUAL than they do with Jesus Christ... There's a small group of real men in the church but the numbers fall sup-par to what it should be... I became a "man" by mistake really.... My dad abandoned me... But I've somehow survived and haven't become a pussy like "most" of the boys around me (I've made a lot of "admitted" mistakes and have had to Man-up) However, there are a few real men around me, and I'm making sure I stay close... I spent a lot of my youth getting in fights and dodging gangs and bullies. For a short time I walked in retaliation, breaking my knuckles and hurting a lot of my enemies along the way.... Through the many paths I've been down, trying to make sense of what the purpose of a man is, I think I've arrived on the right path that God wants me to journey down...

I've been thinking about this one guy..... this one guy, that is a true man.. someone that I have been around almost since the beginning of my walk with God.. This man is significantly older than me.. It's important for us young men to find older men... Obviously this is a huge deficient with most of the men in todays churches..... The young prideful man is always the one that abandons wisdom.. but this guy is amazing.. this is a guy who is very wise and humble... but at the same time if you get in his face he's completely capable of giving you the ass kicking that you probably deserve.. I'ma make sure I stay close to him...


here's another guy that doesn't mess around..