2:24 AM I'm back

So it's been awhile........ I meant to get a "new" blog up sooner, but it just didn't go as planned.

I've been up to a lot these last several weeks. Working on OrangeFloor, searching out for a bike, which by the way I found one! I Got my wisdom teeth yanked out of my skull, 2 root canals, 3 crowns, two more to come. plus several other repairs. Do yourself a favor and don't go to Western Dental... I loved Christian's reaction when I told him about my dental expedition. I laughed so hard when he said.... "dude! do you brush your teeth?" Classic response.. I guess the only reason someone would have to have that kind of work done would be do to neglect. Fortunately I've always taken action. But unfortunately I've had some things working against me. Its a $11.000 journey. I'm about $6.000 through it.. cold hard cash.... BLAH......................

So, like I said I found a bike. Or rather it found me. I was out looking at a parts truck I picked up for my 50 chevy and spotted the bike laying in the middle of the property. It's a Schwinn Super Le Tour 12.2. I've read up on them a little. I've found that in its time, which was in the early 70's, it was a great bike. Equivalent to bikes that cost around $1.500 today. It's in great shape. needs some minor work. Tires, tubes stuff like that. I'm stoked about it. More to come......



I kinda want to go for this look for the restoration. This is a new 2008 Schwinn Madison.. Very similar to mine. I'm almost positive the frame is the exact same. All the other parts look alike and make an easy up grade. but who knows, I'm new at this. I plan on taking the bike down to a shop and get some advice.



ORANGEFLOORSTUDIO.COM coming soon! that's right. We've been working hard on developing our vision. New logo, new vision, new everything. We just want to be artists....because thats who we are........

The logo here represents " releasing the elements" we have so many ideas where we are going with our logo..but I can't spill the beans. Keep an eye out as we follow this dream.

I'll post up some design work soon......